Sunday, October 19, 2014

I didn't know I was already doing it.

Starting to get too close to someone can only result one thing. Annoyance. I thought after what happened, I should be there close to her. To be that someone to talk to so she doesn't have to go looking for someone else. Texting every waking hour. Convincing that nothing has changed. Looking for a solution, a closure of sort, moving on, and to forget about it.

I didn't know I was already intruding like a priest to someone who wants to take his own life. I forgot to ask if I was needed. Everyone needs help once in a while, but wanting to be needed is down right pathetic, and I didn't know I was already doing it.

I'm standing too close, and this party is over! I need to get the fuck out of people's problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment